on 19 September 2009
Big fan of Laurence King books and this doesn't disappoint - good selection of artists, illustrators, designers, wide selection of styles, although many aren't traditional sketches but digital and collage.
on 15 September 2013
I love this book, its great for if you are required to do some sort of sketchbook for a course, like advanced higher art, and don't really know what's going on, it just shows you how varied they could be.
Very good quality book. Quite thick (2cm ish) and weighty.
Love it!
on 11 September 2013
Love this book. Its informative and a fantastic insight into others sketchbook work. I love to pick this book up and flick through or just submerse myself in their artistic talent.
on 18 November 2013
I bought this book based on the wonderful reviews I read online, and I am not disappointed! In fact, I am pleasantly surprised. This book is fantastic. A good size, the cover has a lovely texture (like card, not the usual feel of books), and there's a lots of amazing, high quality images in it. I just love the layout, and the wide range of styles and images included in it. I honestly love this book, and I recommend it to everyone!
on 8 July 2013
It's just what I expected and more... A really great book so glad I brought it, it's helped a lot
on 29 July 2014
I love this book it's a very refreshing change, lots of interesting sketches to look at . I found it really inspiring I love to look at other artists styles, if you are looking for a "How to" book this isn't for you but if you want inspiration buy it today
on 25 September 2014
i bought this for an artist friend who loves sketch book work. he told me he loved the book and enjoyed looking through it - so did his son. i can't say for myself as i haven't looked through the collected of images.
on 8 March 2014
A delightful book filled with an excellent selection of illustrations which you can sit back and enjoy or will help to fill your head with wonderful ideas for future projects!
on 19 October 2009
Very good examples for design students. They always think you have to be an excellent drawing artist to be able to sketch. Not true, a good handwriting in decent sketching is all there is to it.
on 17 September 2015