on 19 October 2013
Finally Beyoncé has released her first official calendar in other 9 years, the last official calendar was in 2003. The pictures are incredible Beyoncé has never looked so good.
on 1 January 2014
This calendar arrived on time and I had it in time for the New Year 2014! Delivery was par-excellent and came on the 30th December by courier. Well packaged and very nice pictures of Beyoncé pop star of the moment. Fab. Enjoying this calendar very much thank you for first class service and keeping your promise of product star performance.

Thank you many thanks... Happy New Year 2014!
on 9 January 2014
Overall the product is good and there is no issues with that. My main issue is the delivery as the product arrived with a slight bend in the corner.
on 3 January 2014
If you love B deffo get this calender all of the photos are just perfect! also you have room to write on the days as my last B calender didn't.
on 23 January 2014
This came very quickly once ordered and I LOVE IT!!!!! Although I am a huge BeyHive Fan :) Thank you very much :D
on 2 January 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my sister. She's a huge Beyonce fan and she absolutely loved it.
on 9 January 2014
This was a Xmas present for my daughters friend she loved it so it has done the job thank you
on 8 January 2016