Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 28 October 2013
This was bought as a gift for a young boy in Burma whose education I sponsor. He is a big Chelsea fan and will love it. Along with other items, it will be part of a 'Chelsea package' I will take for him on my next visit.
on 12 January 2014
I purchased this as a Christmas gift and it was a huge hit! The quality was great, the images on each months page were prefect - ideal for any Chelsea True Blue fan. There was plenty of space to write in details on the calendar and a hang hole so it could be easily displayed.
on 18 November 2013
my son asked for this for christmas the calendar looks very good so i am sure he will be very happy
on 25 December 2013
This is my eldest sons favorite team, he is extremely happy with it nice colour pages of his favorite players would i dare give less than a 5 star rating.
on 9 January 2014
This is a must have for any Chelsea fan .Made 2 fans very happy to received these as christmas presents ,.Very reasonably priced and well packaged
on 3 December 2013
Every year for as long as I can remember I have bought this calendar as a present and its always a winner even if the team isn't.
on 3 January 2014
Christmas present for my son arrived very quickly after only a couple of days very happy with it will order again next year
on 31 March 2014
Just what the fan ordered with good quality pictures and a good space to write information or appointments for each page.
on 20 January 2014
My friend was delighted with his calendar. It has pride of place on the wall of his flat - good quality.
on 12 December 2013
this was an excellent present at a good price, there are good pictures. What else can I say than that?