on 22 October 2013
I have bought the official Elvis diary for my grandmother for the past 2 years now and I have to say that the 2014 one doesn't really match the quality of the previous two. Very thin and only one picture of Elvis within the diary. Will buy next years as my grandmother probably wouldn't be without an Elvis diary now! However not very impressed this year.
on 16 October 2013
I bought this for a christmas present for my husband, I always buy the official Elvis Diary. Great for any Elvis fan. Perfect size. Good value for money.
on 10 February 2014
got this slim-line diary - delivered very punctally.
LIKES:
it's Elvis
week to page viewing
plenty of space at the back for address and notes
DISLIKES:
dates in diary very thick and I find these quite difficult to read (only fault)
on 15 January 2014
The Elvis diary is a handy size for my handbag. It has beautiful picture of the 'King' inside for me to drool over as I turn the pages to note dates down. It arrived in plenty of time for me to start noting things in it for the New Yeat.
on 27 March 2014
again another present for my friend the only sad thing about this order was the delivery charge as the
diary was only 50 pence and the deliver charge was over two pounds
on 30 September 2013
Being a lifetime Elvis Presley fan I have always used these diaries as they neatly slip into my inner pockets in my Levi trucker jacket.
on 6 November 2013
My wife just loves this item. I get her one every year and she finds it perfect to carry around with her in he purse or bag
on 29 December 2013
This is my third of these diaries. They are great for us Elvis fans. A good size for the handbag and really good quality.
on 20 January 2014
I bought this as a gift for my friend who is an ardent Elvis fan - she was really pleased as I knew she would be.
on 4 January 2014
This was a gift for my daughter. All the family are elvis fans and we all have been to graceland