on 21 February 2014
I have loved Cliff for over 50 years and love these calendars. Sad to hear Cliff is considering not making anymore. Hope someone will reproduce them next year.
on 21 December 2013
This was purchased as a present for a friend. They have just opened it to find there are 16 months inside - Jan - April are all duplicated
on 7 March 2014
exactly what I thought it would be, the person i bought it for loved it and wants one for next year
on 8 February 2014
I hope Cliff never stops making these calendars, what will I get people for presents if he stops. A good laughable present with the funniest part being that the person you give it to has to live with Cliff for the next 12 months. C'est tres amusant.
on 28 December 2013
I love this calendar and always have these calendars in the kitchen to write down when people are coming or I am going out to shop or meet a friend in a café. I do truly love this calendar and always will.
on 5 December 2013
Nicely madero with lots of good photos. A bit expensive but I suppose Cliff has to get his bit as it is an authorised edition. Came well packaged and was not creased at all which is unusual.
on 5 May 2014
this calender i bought for my stepmum for christmas,she is a avid fan,so anything she gets with Cliff on is a bonus.great pictures for her to drool over lol.
on 3 January 2014
Was bought for a secret santa gift. Arrived very promptly, packaging was ideal for item. Exactly as described, It's Cliff Richard, enough said.
on 15 January 2014
I always look forward to getting my Cliff calender each year. Yet another great product from Danilo, with some really great pictures of Cliff
on 27 September 2013
A great calendar. The photos on this are taken from previous large calendars, so if you are expecting completely new photos you will be disappointed. However all the photos are good and up to date and if you only usually buy the slim calendar, then the photos will be new to you. I love it anyway.