4.0 out of 5 stars Did not actually contain Benedict Cumberbatch
I first became suspicious when I saw the box on my stoop--it was much too small and flat to house Benedict Cumberbatch. But, you know, maybe amazon UK is using time lord technology? It was worth a look. However, the box did not contain Benedict Cumberbatch himself, but rather lovely color pictures of him. I am disappointed, to say the least.
Published 15 months ago by Barbara Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Too many boring pictures of secondary characters. I prefer Sherlock and John only :)
Published 5 months ago by Irina Khruleva

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Did not actually contain Benedict Cumberbatch, 8 Jan. 2014
Barbara Martin (Des Moines, Washington) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Official Sherlock 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014) (Calendar)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for Sherlock fans, 29 Oct. 2013
great photos, practical for keeping up to date, Sherlock cast on your wall, what's there not to like ;)
I recommend it for Sherlock as well as Benedict Cumberbatch fans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excited, 18 Oct. 2013
So my 2013 calendar was also a BBC Sherlock one and I thought, why change it? So I bought this one. It's pretty cool, the pictures are more dynamic than last year's. A good purchase for any fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Calendar, 11 Nov. 2013
A great calendar perfect for any Sherlock fan. The calendar arrived quickly and is a lot cheaper than other outlets selling the same calendar.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's fully awesome!, 29 Sept. 2013
Safely arrived.
I'm really looking forward to watch this brilliant trilogy.
And love this calendar! Full of quotations and pictures!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Divine, 12 Dec. 2013
As soon as I saw this product on amazon, I ordered it without hesitating. It is simply sublime. The pictures are superb with a nice glossy shine to them, and any die hard Sherlock fan would love it. I cannot wait for series 3, so this calendar is probably not helping that. So happy with this on the spur purchase. If I was to criticise it, I just wish there was one picture for Irene Adler. But, besides that, its a divine calendar, and I especially love the Moriarty pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter is gonna love this!!, 15 Sept. 2013
A great gift for my daughter who is a massive fan of both Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman as well as being a huge Sherlock fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2014, 20 Sept. 2013
I am a Sherlock Holmes fan. That`s why I like it. Love the photos on the calendar for 2014. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 30 Jan. 2014
FlowaPowa (Ormskirk, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Good quality calendar with clear pictures from the BBC TV series, in their unique style. My teenage daughter loves it.

The calendar squares are only big enough for a few words - if you have a busy schedule I wouldn't get this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars sherlock calander, 13 Dec. 2013
well as a Sherlock fan I ordered this for my 2014 calendar, what can I say its brill, lovely pictures of the one and only benedict cumberbatch, oh and the hobbit guy.

Buy it if you love Sherlock

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Official Sherlock 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)
Official Sherlock 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014) by Danilo (Calendar - 1 Sept. 2013)
Used & New from: £999.11