4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal christmas gift, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Official Doctor Who 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014) (Calendar)
My nephew is an avid fan of Dr. Who and specifically requested this calendar for his christmas present. Photos are brilliant and I know he will be thrilled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered, 21 Mar 2014
Bought as a Christmas present for my niece as she is fanatical about Matt Smith and now he has left can still view him for another year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 Mar 2014
I love the calendar, there are a great choice of photos too :) Can't wait to see next year's one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Feb 2014
It's at work, looking good on my wall. You would think I am a fan !! Yes I am .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Efficient, 31 Jan 2014
I ordered this calendar one day, and 2 days later it had already arrived! Talk about quick postage! It was packaged really well which stopped the possibilities of the calender being damaged which is extremely useful. I had a flick through the calender and it really is amazing. All the photos are good quality with no errors, totally genuine. A simple item that I was really pleased with, especially considering I ordered it a little late and had to deal with having no calender for the first few weeks of 2014! If you are a late buyer like me and fellow whoverine, I would definitely get this calender! Recommended, yes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 Jan 2014
Was trying to buy this in Australia and was almost impossible to get! So very happy with the calendar, absolutely love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for every Whovian!, 8 Jan 2014
I simply love this! Great selection of photos from episodes from series 7. Perfect for everyone who loves the Doctor

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't love Who?, 4 Jan 2014
Best pictures ever. if you don't like them then you don't know WHO you're looking at. I miss Amy and Rory but I love Clara/Oswin. great mix of WHO we need to see from 2013. these picture give us a sense of WHO they are. What more could you ask? If you are ... WHO the hell are you?

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present, 21 Nov 2013
whitehouse "J R" (Runcorn,Cheshire,UK) - See all my reviews
My eldest son,despite being 47 is mad keen on Dr Who and I buy him this calendar along with the rest of his presents.I know it is always a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Official Doctor Who 2014 Calendar, 30 Oct 2013
Bought this for my adopted Godson who is Dr Who mad and he will love it. Nice lot of pictures in it.

Official Doctor Who 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)
Official Doctor Who 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014) by Danilo (Calendar - 1 Sep 2013)
Used & New from: 7.64