5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a couple to log appointment, pretty too!
I have always used a His and Hers calendar, couldn't live without it. Even though I use Microsoft Outlook for Mac 11 to log all appointments, I still need a physical calendar to look at in a morning or the night before to see what I am doing.

Published 19 months ago by Celticprincess

3.0 out of 5 stars 2013
I quite liked the calendar but was a bit disappointed in the quality of the paper it was printed on.
Published 18 months ago by Mrs. S. W. Lynn

4.0 out of 5 stars Mickey & Minnie, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: MICKEY & MINNIE HIS & HERS 2013 SLIM CALENDAR (Calendar 2013) (Calendar)
As Mickey & Minnie area particular favourites of mine I loved this calendar. Very sweet and funny. Looks great in my kitchen.

3.0 out of 5 stars 2013, 24 Jan 2013
Mrs. S. W. Lynn (Hastings East Sussex UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a couple to log appointment, pretty too!, 11 Dec 2012
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

I choose a different one every year and for 2013 I have chosen this one. I like Mickey and Minnie, the calendar sits nicely on my wall and I can write in appointments on my side. His side he can fill in.

Cute, functional, perfect. Was shipped in large, study packaging so it arrived with no bends or kinks in it, thanks Amazon and a better price than the high-street and delivered to my door.

Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnie Mouse Calendar, 6 Dec 2012
Minnie Mouse His and Hers Slim Calendar
Just what I wanted
Very pleased with the price also
A good b uy

MICKEY & MINNIE HIS & HERS 2013 SLIM CALENDAR (Calendar 2013)
Out of stock