on 27 September 2012
My calendar of choice for 2013 is this 100% official Coronation Street one.

It's full of great photos from the 60s to the present day. Each month has a particular theme (60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 21st Century, weddings and Christmas through the years). Also included on separate pages are complete lists of all the births and deaths in 'The Street'.

This a no-brainer for gift-giving. Perfect for Corrie fans, stocking fillers and Secret Santa. Where else could you give the gift of a photo of Emily Bishop in her swimming cozzie???!!!

BTW, the postman had to knock to deliver it! The packaging was 70cm x 50 cm!
on 2 January 2014
I bought this calendar for a christmas present..clearly expecting it to be for next year as I bought it so late in the year. Even though the calendar looks amazing you can imagine my dismay and annoyance when my mother was transferring dates across from a previous calendar to realise that it was for the year just gone, basically meaning that it is USELESS. I think that the seller should be ashamed of themselves as this is clearly a sneaky way of getting rid of old stock.
on 21 December 2012
This calendar is excellent. I bought it as a present because I know they love corrie. The idea of going from the 60's through to the 00's is very good and the pictures and quotes are interesting. Very fun calendar.
on 9 January 2013
Great calendar reflecting the years on the cobbles, and great value as normal, this calendar never disappoints each year, would recommend
on 31 October 2014
Great calendar taking you through the years.