VINE VOICEon 21 October 2012
I approached this book as someone who with no real knowledge of street art. I do have a book about the Slinkachu's mini people, a concept which I love, but that was my limit. This book managed to give me a glimpse into this artform, and I enjoyed finding out a little more.

There is a large selection of artists featured, from around the world. Each one has a short intro, and then some colour pictures of their work. Some have only a page, whilst others have more. There's a wide range of styles, some of which I found rather amazing, whilst a few seemed more like traditional graffiti.

For someone with no knowledge, it gives an interesting glimpse at the street art on offer, but it would also make a good collection for those already interested.
on 16 January 2015
really beautiful book. Could look through it for hours. I bought it for a friend as a birthday present as I knew she was interested in street art. I'm tempted to buy another copy for myself because I loved it so much.
Fast delivery, good price. Very happy customer.
on 18 December 2012
This a a great book for a great price. A brilliant introduction to street art for the uninitiated but also a good book for those in the know. Great pictures and good info from Jake to give an insight into the world of street artists. I especially like page 68 - what a brilliant new artist Joe Keeler is!
on 24 February 2016
Love this book!
on 10 November 2015
Filled with really nice imagery
on 18 February 2013
This book talks about a lot of graffiti artists. It's a good start to discover something new and to know about the history of the graffiti movement
on 9 June 2014
Great book, very informative and punctual about the topic. Almost a guide to 'Who's graffiti is that?'. Many more pages than I was expecting too!
on 28 April 2015
Outstanding in every department and item TOP QUALITY. 5 star seller, cheers.
on 7 February 2015
Excellent value for money, great little book of inspiration for my son
on 22 August 2015
Love this book. Great pictures of some beautiful artwork!!