5.0 out of 5 stars A book for therapists and their clients
this is the practical guide to usig the compassionate mind approach which I have been waiting for. The clear explanation of the theoretical basis and the host of suggestions for compassionate exercises take Paul Gilbert's work adn make it accessible to my clients. Great.
Published 20 months ago by J. Guest

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Still working my way through this one
Published 4 months ago by Elizabeth McCarthy-Young

5.0 out of 5 stars A book for therapists and their clients, 31 Mar 2013
J. Guest "john" (York, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Compassionate Mind Approach to Building Self-Confidence: Series editor, Paul Gilbert (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle edition -, 9 Sep 2013
I bought the kindle edition of this book. You need to go to the website to print off some of the exercises - but when I went to the website there was no exercises to download or print off ;o(

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent. I really like what the author says at ..., 17 July 2014
This is an excellent. I really like what the author says at the end of the book " it's not that I think I am brilliant now,it's something better than that I can warmly accept myself warts and all" . This was really encouraging and has helped me be less self critical. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars WAS RECOMMENDED BY PROFESSIONAL AS A GOOD READ, 7 Oct 2014
WAS RECOMMENDED BY PROFESSIONAL AS A GOOD READ. SO FAR SO GOOD. I READ A CHAPTER AT A TIME OTHERWISE DON'T FEEL THE BENEFIT!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 July 2014
Still working my way through this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Sep 2014
Great book to work through

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Dec 2014