5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT LAYOUT
I get this diary every year for work. The week to view layout works well and the spiral binding allows me to leave the diary open flat on the desk for easy reference.
Published 20 months ago by Bagpuss90

2.0 out of 5 stars Writing very small - think concept is probably good
Published 17 months ago by Dittoquote

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT LAYOUT, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mind, Body, Spirit Book of Days 2014 (Diary) (Spiral-bound)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wee book! Cheap if you buy it now!, 3 Oct. 2013
I have the 2013 version, and I will buy it every year. Perfect size for me, and its just lovely!!

Quick delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I buy this every year, 15 Oct. 2013
I love this diary, it has plenty of space per day to write my appointments in and lovely, encouraging meditations on each page.The artwork is uplifting and thought provoking.
there are several pages in the back for notes but I would love an accounts page for each month too plus address pages.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 19 Sept. 2013
Lovely little quotes throughout the diary. I will look forward to reading them for each new day. I would recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Writing very small - think concept is probably good, 29 Nov. 2013
I bought this as a gift for someone who wanted a diary (any diary). As the intended recipient is interested in improving mind, body and spirit and is always seeking self improvement and inspiration I felt that the write ups indicated an ideal gift and a great concept. However when it arrived I was disappointed at how small the inspirational writing was and found that the colours of the text seemed to blend in to the pictures. So colourful - yes, inspiring - probably but you would need to view with a magnifying glass. I am not sure if they do a larger version but the text is definitely too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and Spiritual!, 10 Nov. 2013
I love this Diary. The quotes and guidance are inspiring to all, reading them gives one a sense of calm and inner peace, p I have purchased 2 as gifts for friends. Would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really inspiring for 2014, 9 Oct. 2013
Having used all types of diaries including Filofax & electronic, I chose to go back to basics and this one just reminds me that my life comes before work! lots of little reminders about your own vision/goals/aspirations - and there are aspects that will challenge you too.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Annual Favourite, 25 Sept. 2014
Tykkyduw (London, England) - See all my reviews
I buy this every year as my cheerful work diary. It is sturdy and attractive, with high quality pages which do not tear. It would benefit from a ribbon marker to keep the week/page, but I usually attach one myself which is simple to do. A pocket would also be handy. But it is full of interesting ideas, quotations and inspiration, and beautifully illustrated.

3.0 out of 5 stars Colourful, 6 Jan. 2014
Looked cute, but I was a bit dissapointed with the content - I thought it was a bit sameish and boring!

5.0 out of 5 stars hits the spot, 12 Jan. 2014
I love this diary. It is the 3rd year I have had one of these diaries however this time I have opted for the smaller handbag size. The diary is practical, robust and has inspiring and uplifting quotes and lovely pictures.. More than I'd normally ask for so I'm very happy. I initially choose this diary for the week to view format with appointment times listed vertically so it is great for seeing my week clearly.

Mind, Body, Spirit Book of Days 2014 (Diary)
Mind, Body, Spirit Book of Days 2014 (Diary) by 2014 Diary (Spiral-bound - 1 Aug. 2013)