5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational Diary
I've been buying these Mind Body and Spirit Book of Days for a few years now as I find the quotes, imagery and weekly uplifting encouragements very inspiring. For example, in this year's book, one of the weekly messages was to ask yourself what achievements you would be most proud of, followed by the words of Mahatma Gandhi
, "You must be the change you wish to see...
Published on 30 Sep 2012 by Carolyn Stubbs

3.0 out of 5 stars This is very easy to use.
This is very easy to use and simply gives me some idea for everyday life. It is very small for me to write something I want but enough space for just writing down our schedules.
Published 18 months ago by Ec

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational Diary, 30 Sep 2012
Carolyn Stubbs (North Somerset, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mind, Body, Spirit Book of Days 2013 (Diary) (Spiral-bound)
, "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Start living that change now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind Body & Spirit Pocket Book of Days Diary, 21 Dec 2012
I usually get the large version of this book for Christmas, but this year I asked for the Pocket version so that I could carry it around in my handbag. This diary is full of inspirational and thought provoking quotes and verses. What would make it perfect is being spirally bound for ease of use. Would certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO HANDY, 14 Dec 2012
i order one every year, handy size and lovely to look at. Good value for money, arrived on time. great handbag size

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Mar 2013
i buy this diary every year - loads of uplifting quotes and wisdom and just enough space to make daily entries

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 4 Feb 2013
E. Hook "Eish" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Always buy the larger Mind, Body, Spirit Book of Days but bought this pocket one to give as a present. The quotes and sayings are imaginative and inspiring. Great way to start a day

5.0 out of 5 stars 2013 diary, 1 Feb 2013
I really liked the handy pocket size and it still had all the features in it from the larger version.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and heart warming, 2 Sep 2014
Really lovely book, didn't use it as a diary but more to read all the positive quotes etc inside. There's little snippets for each week from outlooks on life, positive thinking to suggestions for a healthy diet. There is also information at the beginning of each month too, what positive intention you should have for the following month etc. Whether you're a positive happy person, as I am, or just want a little guidance in how to look at the world as a brighter place I would definately recommend this book. I kept it in my bag for a long time, it really nourishes the soul.

5.0 out of 5 stars My yearly treat, 29 Jun 2014
I buy one of these every year, it gives me inspirational ideas every week and something to meditate on at the beginning of every month. plenty of space to write my appointments and lovely artwork.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with diary, 15 Oct 2013
I love the whole feel of the diary, with a monthly bit to get you going in the right direction and weekly quotes to keep the mind working, it has been a pleasure to use, however next year I think I may get the smaller version.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 28 Sep 2013
I get this diary every year, it's perfect for my needs as the spiral binding allows it to lay open on the desk for the current week.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Mind, Body, Spirit Book of Days 2013 (Diary)
Used & New from: £0.01