5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful book
I found this book very helpful and was glad to find it listed a local Alexander Techniue teacher. The book itself helped me to make an improvement in my posture.
Published 18 months ago by Christine Hacklett

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have liked more pictures
I found the information useful and interesting but was expecting to find some additional examples or guidance at the end of the book to put into practice.
Published on 8 Mar 2012 by Lpmcg

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book for back suffers, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Change Your Posture, Change Your Life: How the Power of the Alexander Technique can Combat Back Pain, Tension and Stress (Paperback)
Heard about the Alexander Technique and thought i'd try it some things are so simple. Helping with pain and posture

3.0 out of 5 stars A good introduction, 3 April 2013
A good introduction to the Alexander technique. So far I haven't found anything that I can not do with Yoga, which is free of charge.

3.0 out of 5 stars not used it yet, 14 Oct 2013
The cover of the book was not appealing and I just couldn't get my head round it. I'll try again another month.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much 'selling' but some useful 'helping', 1 April 2013
R. ANDREW - See all my reviews
About 1/3 of this book is spent trying to convince the reader that the Alexander Technique is worthwhile, with an exhorbent another of ink spent on endorsements by celebrities and physicians. Having said this though there's, some useful advice about incorporating the technique in to your life (see the parts on furniture, breathing and semi supine).

1.0 out of 5 stars Alexander Technique, 16 Mar 2013
Alexander Technique is improving my posture and enabling me to maintain my mobility and avoid surgery I am always interested to read more about this century old technique