Format: Hardcover|Change

on 13 March 2013
Not a bad book but not outstanding. It has a mixture of items jackets through to a hairband. However it appears to be more of a collection of previously printed in magazine items with a some additions. If you don't buy knitting mags on a regular basis it will be a useful addition to your shelf.
on 15 December 2013
The selection of patterns is lovely, but now I have knitted a few of them I find it frustrating that it takes trial and error to be able to complete items. It seems from previous comments on this and another book by same author that more care should have been taken checking or knitting sample garments. Still...... for me a learning process, so time not completely spent without reward.
on 25 March 2013
On the whole satisfactory, but found some patterns not very practical and rather elaborate for my tastes.However, a good book for experienced knitters.
on 25 April 2013
Really pleased with this book. Lots of projects, wool purchased just need the time. Think there is a mistake with boys bobble hat as unpicked it twice and still left with 4 stitches too many which i just blended in and looks okay.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 March 2015
A lovely little book. I have knitted a few items. My granddaughter loves the bag and the fruit to go inside. It is the first time I have knitted toys and loved doing them. The pictures and instructions are so good.
on 30 November 2015
Old fashioned patterns (and not in a good way). I would have return it, but not worth the shipping cost. But, if you are looking for kids clothes from the early 90's this might be for you.
on 4 February 2014
an excellent variety of patterns covering all levels of experience. Some unique patterns giving a lot of scope to create toddlers knitwear. A good value book which will be used often.
on 16 June 2013
I would recommend Cutest Ever Toddler Knits because there are some beautiful patterns in it! I am already half way through the cover pattern and intend to make several of the patterns!
on 12 April 2013
I was tempted by the front cover picture and when I received the book it did not disappoint. I have knitted up a pattern and it all worked out beautifully.
on 13 May 2013
Most of these jumpers are lovely and I am half way through knitting one of them! Some are a little complicated but I shall persevere with them!