on 2 April 2013
After looking at reviews I decided this would be the most up-to-date and as detailed as I could find. It was pretty good for following my coach tour in the North but a little less so down in the South (the scales are different). However, it wouldn't be much use if your were driving yourself but then if you're not a local or a psycho then I wouldn't recommend driving in India! A big part of visiting India is watching life unfolding from the car/coach/bus window as you pass through towns and villages; another part is just gasping at manic driving. It's a big map and nice and clear.
on 25 July 2013
Really useful and very clear map. Have been able to follow a relative round India with ease. Would recommend this map.
on 29 December 2015
I bought this for a motorcycling trip upon which I had decided to eschew phones, gps and all hitechery and use maps. Good old fashioned maps. I'm afraid that given the scale of India, you need maps that are highly specific for the area you are travelling through, otherwise there's just a highway and big town to be seen most of the time. It was too vague, for home interest only really I'd say. I stared at the few inches that interested me only a few times before giving it to a more interested fellow on the street, and instead resorted to being lost for much of my trip.
on 19 March 2013
I bought this map to help plan a trip to India. It is great and has plenty of detail and towns.
on 15 February 2014
The map is too dense and most impractical. Very difficult to find places.
Lots of space to show city maps, which I didn't really want.
I wish i hadn't bought it.
Pity Michelin doesn't do a map of India!
I couldn't recommend it to anyone.
Sorry
on 14 March 2014
Excellent quality and very good detail. Very pleased with it. Returned the last one I bought as it was not showing enough detail for us to follow our trip.
on 13 April 2014
Travelled through many parts of India with this map. Would have been lost without it even though we had a local driver!
on 5 July 2014
Bought for my Dad to help my son visit his (Dad's) childhood houses, schools etc.
on 4 March 2016