Format: PaperbackChange

on 31 December 2012
I think this guide book is great! Although, I only used it for planning my trip to Guatemala and Belize, the overall information is useful and it offers good advise and tips on places to visit and things to do. I can highly recommend this guide book.
on 6 September 2014
Excellent guide for the sites although unlike some guides not much information on places to stay/eat but you can find all that out on the internet before you go so we didn't find it a problem.
on 10 July 2014
Useful guide. Not had time to study it yet.
on 30 April 2015
Beautiful book
on 29 August 2013
I don't care if this is a good guide book. The kindle version has no chapters! Basically it is utterly useless. It is super expensive and I expected MUCH better. DON'T BUY THIS BOOK FOR THE KINDLE.