5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of information all in one place
I am fairly new to cruising and this book gives me what I need in terms of choosing where and with which company to travel with.
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. L. Thompson

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality
The Kindle version of this has half the book missing on Kindle Fire HD, don't don't buy this book if you don't have an old Kindle.
Published 14 months ago by Andrew Hawkins-Kennedy

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 2 Oct 2013
Much of the information is just copied and pasted. It's highly inaccurate and inconsistent in a number of places, for example at the beginning Queen Elizabeth is rated 5 star + but this rating and score seems to be for Europa later in the book. Oceania should question their new scores for Riviera and Marina as they have been seriously downrated yet the reviews are from last year's book. This is either a poorly edited new edition or lazy journalism from Douglas Ward. I'm very disappointed after buying this book each year since 2003, it might be my last.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS GOOD AS USUAL, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Berlitz: Cruising & Cruise Ships 2014 (Berlitz Cruise Guide) (Paperback)
I buy this book every year and always check the ship reviews against my own experience.I normally find DW to be "spot on" and admire his work.
However,I recently returned from a cruise on Silver Cloud and,upon returning home,found the review to be hopelessly out of date by maybe 2yrs. The ship had had major physical changes since DW had reviewed it and was thus very inaccurate. First fault I have ever experienced, please convey to author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of information all in one place, 3 Mar 2014
Mrs. L. Thompson (Spain) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
Gives full detail of all ships, very helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014
M. A. Jeary "book maenad" (Canvey Island U K) - See all my reviews
Follows the usual pattern with one or two useful additions

5.0 out of 5 stars Cruising off into the sunset, 20 Jun 2014
Just what I wanted to fulfil a dream. Now I just have to book the right cruise. Thanks for giving me the inspiration I needed to get me booking the cruise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cruising guide for all, 19 Jun 2014
This is an excellent book and useful for regular cruisers or those new to cruising. Disappointed that the author has down graded some of the 4 star ships to 3 1/2 stars which I disagree with. There used be a list of ships at the back of the book in the previous years books that were page numbered so that you could quickly find the ship you were looking for. Currently the ships are only listed by their score and number of stars allocated to them. It would be useful to include the page number where the ship appears in the book. I have been buying these guides every year for the past few years and cruise at least once a year using different cruise lines and overall I rate this book highly for presenting information on cruising.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good guide to choosing a cruise, 17 Jun 2014
S. Hamer (Isle of Man, British Isles) - See all my reviews
Fine if you've not yet chosen a cruise as it gives pros and cons between shipping companies and branding. Not so useful if you've already booked your cruise and the book gives certain reservations - so, buy the book and read first !

5.0 out of 5 stars Best info I can get!, 10 Jun 2014
I needed all the informations about the cruise lines and cruise ships in one book, and I found it!
Thank you Douglas Ward!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Buy for anyone taking a cruise holiday, 25 May 2014
The book gives all the information you need for a cruise holiday. We have had a number of cruises over the years but I like to buy the current edition of the Berlitz Cruise Guide for up to date information.

Berlitz: Cruising & Cruise Ships 2014 (Berlitz Cruise Guide)
Berlitz: Cruising & Cruise Ships 2014 (Berlitz Cruise Guide) by Douglas Ward (Paperback - 1 Oct 2013)