on 1 September 2013
Very handy little pocket sized book. Contains every day phrases and vocabulary to help you get by, alongside interesting snippets of information about culture and customs. Took a while to to arrive but very pleased with this.
on 9 August 2014
Very useful phrases and I love the pocket-size idea. I am sure it will be great help when I go to Norway. Despite the fact that everyone speaks English over there apparently, I think it is nice to make an effort.
on 25 June 2014
I love these books as I always try to learn a bit of the local language, as a courtesy and to keep the grey matter oiled.
This was a great buy and will last forever.
on 11 September 2013
I use this phrase book on many occasions and find it useful generally. I would have liked a more comprehensive dictionary however it has helped me to some extent.
on 3 February 2013
I ordered this book as a gift for my parents who are about to travel to Norway. It arrived promptly and we are very happy with the product.
on 10 June 2013
Some of the words and phrases I needed I could not find, no doubt they are there. However almost everyone spoke English immediately they were approached.
on 11 April 2013
A very good and clear guide for traveller and beginners. It helped my daughter with pronunciation, tho' as everywhere, dialects can be very different.
on 15 April 2013
Exactly as it says it is a Norwegian phrasebook and Dictionary. While all the Norwegians I meet while on holiday spoke wonderful English it did come in useful while trying to get the right words on both sides of a conversation.
on 26 June 2015
This phrase book has useful sentences for the following situations; Airports, money, transport, roads, accommodation, food and drink, restaurants, dating, sightseeing, shopping, sport and leisure, nightlife, emergencies, numbers, and time. Information about pronunciation and grammar give the reader a deeper understanding of the Norwegian language. A menu reader and dictionary are very useful in ensuring that you can communicate easily with the locals. This book is highly recommended for people going to Norway, or for people interested in learning Norwegian.
on 15 May 2016
Excellent book, fits nicely into pocket and contains most information likely to be needed