5.0 out of 5 stars Language AND culture in one handy book
Very handy little pocket sized book. Contains every day phrases and vocabulary to help you get by, alongside interesting snippets of information about culture and customs. Took a while to to arrive but very pleased with this.
Published 16 months ago by e&s

3.0 out of 5 stars Some of the words and phrases I needed I could not find
Some of the words and phrases I needed I could not find, no doubt they are there. However almost everyone spoke English immediately they were approached.
Published 18 months ago by Rodney Jeakings

5.0 out of 5 stars Language AND culture in one handy book, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Berlitz Language: Norwegian Phrase Book & Dictionary (Berlitz Phrasebooks) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Norwegian Phrase Book, 11 Sep 2013
I use this phrase book on many occasions and find it useful generally. I would have liked a more comprehensive dictionary however it has helped me to some extent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Phrase book, 3 Feb 2013
I ordered this book as a gift for my parents who are about to travel to Norway. It arrived promptly and we are very happy with the product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some of the words and phrases I needed I could not find, 10 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Jgt kan snakke Norske!, 11 April 2013
A very good and clear guide for traveller and beginners. It helped my daughter with pronunciation, tho' as everywhere, dialects can be very different.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 15 April 2013
F. James - See all my reviews
Exactly as it says it is a Norwegian phrasebook and Dictionary. While all the Norwegians I meet while on holiday spoke wonderful English it did come in useful while trying to get the right words on both sides of a conversation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful phrases and I love the pocket-size idea, 9 Aug 2014
Ms. Katalin Kiss (London) - See all my reviews
Very useful phrases and I love the pocket-size idea. I am sure it will be great help when I go to Norway. Despite the fact that everyone speaks English over there apparently, I think it is nice to make an effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for your travels if you want to learn the lingo!!, 25 Jun 2014
I love these books as I always try to learn a bit of the local language, as a courtesy and to keep the grey matter oiled.
This was a great buy and will last forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 18 Sep 2014
A must have for anyone going to Norway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Sep 2014
excellent product, excellent service

Berlitz Language: Norwegian Phrase Book & Dictionary (Berlitz Phrasebooks)