5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good!
Published 23 months ago by Honest Review

1.0 out of 5 stars Someone else's trip - probably not yours
Published 7 months ago by chicksieb@hotmail.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good!, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Berlitz: Rhodes Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides) (Flexibound)
To be honest the brief item description just isn't large enough to explain all the different types of information that is in this guide. It's full of useful information and maps and a small bit of how to speak Greek. It's tiny, so really good for popping into a bag and reading on the go. The writing style is friendly and honest. I've found it really helpful for planning my holiday to Rhodes and I'd certainly recommend this to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars Someone else's trip - probably not yours, 2 Sept. 2014
Bought this to help me plan my trip but it was no help at all. The writer just talks about the places s/he went to, and misses out a lot of the places I wanted to know about, particularly the ancient sites, but also some of the resorts. Several pages are dedicated to random visits, eg so much to the archaelogical museum that you may not need to go there yourself, and more pages to a trip to Maramaris which isn't even in Rhodes and these pages should have gone towards a broader account of the island itself. Basically this is an account of the trip taken by one particular person. I'd quite like to be paid to write the next edition based on my experiences undertaken after more objective research!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good guide but found some inaccuracies, 3 Nov. 2013
This is a good guide, but I discovered some inaccuracies with regard to opening times which means we missed some things we might otherwise have been able to see. Recommend you check such info before going.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty basic guide, 15 Aug. 2013
I was expecting big things from this guide following a good review but sadly I feel it's a bit lacking, thought it was worth a try but I'll be sticking to the lonely planet guides in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars The best of an average batch, 23 May 2014
Rhodes is a one-off interesting mess, with stunning touristy items - the Walls, Lindos and so on - and an air of unenthusiastic langour even amongst the hawkers. This little guide is light on the pocket, and a handy insight into the place as a whole - and yet, one felt that even the writer couldn't summon up the required enthusiasm for the project. Put the money towards rebuilding the Colossus instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and easy to carry about, 12 Oct. 2013
We were in Rhodes for ten days , traversing much of the island.
This guide was ideal , just the right amount of narrative without getting too involved , up to date and accurate .
Good size for carrying, easy to slip into pocket or camera bag.
Robust as well , past guides we have had soon get tatty.

We have bought this range of guide for our next trip !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for what I needed!, 22 Oct. 2013
hc (scotland) - See all my reviews
/super little concise guide that was informative and easy to use. As we were only visiting Rhodes City as part of a cruise, I only used this for information about there. Nice compact size. Easy to carry around. A good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little book!, 9 Aug. 2013
Jane Grover "Jane" (Horsham, UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this book as we were going to Rhodes this year for the first time. We found it quite useful as it contained a lot of info and tips about the island and is not too big to carry about. Great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rough guide, 24 July 2014
A good pocket guide, the reason that I didn't give it 5 stars is it doesn't have a section with Greek phrases like the other pocket guides I have, or local information ( list of hotel's etc)

5.0 out of 5 stars tour guide of rhodes, 28 Aug. 2013
Cheapest price on any site excellent condition excellent price speedy delivey would reccomend to anyone and would use again will be just what i want for my holidays

Berlitz: Rhodes Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)