5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Guide, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Berlitz: Oslo Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides) (Paperback)
I bought this guide for a recent trip to Oslo and found it very useful. The size is great as it fits into a pocket and it is fairly lightweight. There are several useful maps of the city and the surrounding area. I was only in Oslo for 27 hours so I used the book to help plan the trip. I found the information about the different places useful and it helped me get the most out of my trip.

I flew into Rygge Airport, which I don't think is covered by the book. The area around Rygge is beautiful and it is well worth taking the train from the airport to the city centre as you go past the Fjords.

A useful supplement to the book is the Oslo City Pass guide and the walking tour leaflets from the Tourist Information Office.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK for a city break, 10 April 2014
For my two day city break to Oslo this guide is perfectly adequate. If I was staying longer I would probably want something a little more in-depth. But if you're looking for a guide to the main tourist spots in Oslo with accompanying opening times and how to get there, this guide is an ideal source of reference.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to carry it told us all we needed to ..., 23 Sep 2014
Easy to carry it told us all we needed to know to comfortably see around Oslo during our recent 4 day trip

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
Great. As advertised.

Berlitz: Oslo Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Oslo Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides) by Berlitz (Paperback - 16 Jan 2014)