5.0 out of 5 stars Useful pocket Guide
Visited Rome for the 5th time.Even then found this consolidated booklet very helpful.Maps and some instructions well explained and very handy.
Published 17 months ago by David Aggarwal

3.0 out of 5 stars Very handy size, but very low on content
Not a brilliant buy, I thought I would need something that I could keep in my pocket, but in reality I never used it once I got to Rome. It is well designed and laid out, but not really helpful in the depth of information it gives out.
Published 12 months ago by Mr. Stephen Redman

3.0 out of 5 stars Very handy size, but very low on content, 2 Sep 2013
Mr. Stephen Redman (York England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Berlitz: Rome Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Berlitz Rome guide., 11 April 2013
Berlitz guides have over the years, have been a great aide ,to travel abroad.
This year we intend to travel to Rome, requiring a guide to the Italian capital.
Our new purchase does not disappoint, always small,full of top class info,
a must for travelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful pocket Guide, 20 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Berlitz Rome Pocket Guide, 30 Oct 2012
Visited Rome recently and used Berlitz Rome Pocket Guide 2012 edition. It is packed with useful information and provides useful suggestions and photos. We stayed four days in Rome and found the guide very helpful. At 144 pages it is one of the thicker Berlitz pocket guides.

There are just two Metro lines in Rome and usually trains are packed. On two stations , Termini and the one near the Colosseum, while entering the carriage I was surrounded by young pickpockets but managed to travel safely through my evasive action and my son's help. I suggest warning about travelling in Rome Metro should be included in the next edition of the guide.

I recommend Berlitz Rome Pocket Guide to anyone planning to visit Rome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 14 May 2014
Well worth the money I paid for this item as it would have been more expensive if I bought it off the shelf!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rome is a great place to go., 21 April 2014
good book read it before you go. pre book your site visits on line it cost a few pounds , it will save you a lot of queing and Rome is a great place to go great people good food (note food not cheap) very friendly people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, informative and easy to carry round!, 31 Mar 2014
I always want a guidebook that isn't too heavy to carry around when you're exploring somewhere sot hat you can dig it out of your pocket easily when walking about. This is the perfect size and has lots of information and maps to inform your visit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but brief, 14 Mar 2014
Nice little book, fits in handbag and lightweight so very useful for sightseeing but having spent today wandering around the Coliseum and The Forum, could have done with a little more detail.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 14 Mar 2014
My wife was happy with this for her trip to Rome - what more can I say - one day I'll be reviewing something bought for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Berlitz guides are always the best, 20 Nov 2013
Maps, recommended sites, some translations, pocket sized - these guides never disappoint. Definitely a recommended buy if you are going to Rome.

Berlitz: Rome Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Rome Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides) by APA Publications Limited (Paperback - 1 Jun 2012)
4.99