5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Berlitz: Sydney Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides) (Paperback)
Have several of these guides which are sufficent to give information about a city for a few days stay.This one on Sydney gives all sorts of useful information and is the only guide I will take with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars small and handy, 30 April 2014
i found all the infos i was looking for, book is small and handy you can fit it into your pocket without problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the "Ticket", 14 April 2014
I have only got as far as page 50 and already gleaned so much information to research on the internet I'm glad that there are another 7 months to go before we travel since I'm sure there will be more to research.

We are totally impressed with this little gem of a book that our trip to Australia can only be enhanced by it's content. All of the questions we wanted answers to have so far been answered and more, and as we read through the book we are discovering a plethora of ideas and suggestions to make our stay in Sydney a holiday of a lifetime. Thank you Berlitz.

4.0 out of 5 stars sydney guide, 6 July 2013
C. Skardon "Book Betty" (Harrogate, North Yorks) - See all my reviews
bought this for my husband , who is still on Lions Tour, (LUCKY SO and So ), He tells me he has used, handy maps inside

5.0 out of 5 stars practical, 1 May 2013
K. Chantler (UK) - See all my reviews
The map enabled me to find my way around the city and was small enough to hold in the hand. It had enough information about places to be informative without having to much to take in. It was helpful and useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Sep 2014
Mrs. J. D. Eccles "joyful" (chester) - See all my reviews
Excellent book very good price

Berlitz: Sydney Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Sydney Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides) by Berlitz (Paperback - 2 Nov 2011)