4.0 out of 5 stars Another beautiful and inspirational book.
Published 7 months ago by Catherine Czerkawska

1.0 out of 5 stars Gypsy: A World of Colour
This book did not come up to my expectations. I thought it was somewhat pretentious. Nice book to have on your coffee table.
Published 6 months ago by Wilma Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Another beautiful and inspirational book., 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Gypsy: A World of Colour and Interiors (Hardcover)
I bought this book for a friend, but found myself browsing through it first and wishing I had my own copy. The images are lovely and anyone seeking interior design ideas or something to spark other creative and artistic projects will find the contents both unusual and inspirational. Although I'm a big fan of eBooks where novels are concerned, this book is a wonderful artefact in and of itself - a really beautiful and beautifully produced creation - like a mini art gallery, really, jam packed with creative and imaginative images and ideas. Something to keep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gypsy. Sibella Court., 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Gypsy: A World of Colour and Interiors (Hardcover)
Once again a lovely, inspiring book by Sibella Court. I appreciate that writing and doing the research for a varied and artistic book does monopolise much time and energy and also halts personal creativity, I am sorry that Sibella Court wishes to take a break from writing another book. I do hope that in the future she will feel ready to inspire us all again.
The layout and design of the book supports her unusual and distinctive style. I recommend this for inspiring an artist to see their environment through another's eyes and then to re look at their own surroundings and to use this as a route to commencing their own project. I find this helps me to have my own fresh ideas and to select a new subject by using this book.

I see so many items copied from other artists/makers and it is refreshing to see an individual and honest person such as Sibella Court. I have all of Sibella Court's books and recommend these 100%. Thank you to Sibella Court for yet another superb book.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks glamorous just sitting on the table, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Gypsy: A World of Colour and Interiors (Hardcover)
This book is beautiful both inside and out. I haven't got very far into it yet, but it looks lovely just sitting on the coffee table. I am a methodical reader so haven't skimmed it. Each page is an adventure.

5.0 out of 5 stars a joy to look at and read, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Gypsy: A World of Colour and Interiors (Hardcover)
I love this book. The qulaity is great the picture and photographs are excelent, a perfect book for dipping in and out of. A real pleasure to look at and dream. So full of ideas and makes a perfect coffee table book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a present, 27 Mar 2014
Md parry - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gypsy: A World of Colour and Interiors (Hardcover)
The person was delighted with this present,it arrived in good time.Can,t comment any more on this as I have not read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing..., 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Gypsy: A World of Colour and Interiors (Hardcover)
I love this book, the photography and insights are so thought provoking and just make you smile all the time while you are reading. its doesn't get any better than that.x

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Gypsy: A World of Colour and Interiors (Hardcover)
I bought the Book for my Daughter for Christmas ( she is an Art Therapist) and she was thoroughly delighted
with it - as Always very prompt service via Amazon. Well Done!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: Gypsy: A World of Colour and Interiors (Hardcover)
It wasn't the best of her books, but still worth buying.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gypsy: A World of Colour, 20 Feb 2014

Gypsy: A World of Colour and Interiors
Gypsy: A World of Colour and Interiors by Sibella Court (Hardcover - 11 Nov 2013)
21.59