5.0 out of 5 stars great photos and good menu
Good descriptions of recipes, beautifully presented and easy to understand. what else do you want! If you enjoy a varied diet and cooking them this is for you.
Published 12 months ago by P. jenkins

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 12 months ago by Annie

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 17 Aug 2013
Annie (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: no time to cook (Paperback)
I love and adore Donna Hay; her recipes are usually imaginative and work brilliantly. I have two of her other books: Seasons and Fast and Simple. Those are both great books, especially the latter. But this is..disappointing. Sorry. I hate to say that of a cook and author I really rate but it is. I don't find the book really that inspiring (which I think a cook book needs to be) and so many of the dishes contain meat. I eat meat but if you don't, you might find another book works better for you.

I get the sense this book has been brought out in a rush, a bit 'jump on the band wagon' kinda thing. It might not be, but that's just the sense I get, or at least, that's how it seems. Not the usual depth and imagination of her other books.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointing but my fault as i did not do my research!, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: no time to cook (Paperback)
Book is okay but not the sort of food we all could eat or like. Slightly disappointed with this book

5.0 out of 5 stars great photos and good menu, 1 Sep 2013
P. jenkins "phill" (liverpool uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great photos - easy to follow recipes!, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: no time to cook (Paperback)
I enjoy cooking books, which provide a photo for every recipes. The recipes in all the 3 books I ordered from Donna can be easily followed and they work. I would definitely buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Donna Hay, 16 July 2013
This review is from: no time to cook (Paperback)
I have cooked 2 recipes so far from this book and I absolutely love the flavours that Donnay Hay uses. There are plenty of recipes that I want to cook, so definitely going to use this book a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars One pleasure after another!, 19 April 2013
This review is from: no time to cook (Paperback)
This is a fantastic cook book with really simple easy to follow recipes with bags of flavour.
There are lots of healthy options for anyone including those following a low-carb plan but also lovely indulgent deserts and plenty of 'assembly' only options with brilliant ideas that can be used for packed lunches. One of my favourite cookbooks of all times!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
This review is from: no time to cook (Paperback)
Very good cook book for everyday use, I've made so much out of this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking for busy people., 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: no time to cook (Paperback)
What can I say, it is Donna Hay!!! Excellent recipes, ingredients, affordable recipes and beautiful photography. A feast for the eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: no time to cook (Paperback)
Beautifully illustrated, delicious fast dinners. as long as you invest in preserved lemons and have a herb garden, you can make mega yum recipes in minutes. some unusual and inspired flavour combinations too!

5.0 out of 5 stars RECEIVED IT TODAY AND LOVE IT JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER DONNA HAY RECIPE ..., 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: no time to cook (Paperback)
RECEIVED IT TODAY AND LOVE IT JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER DONNA HAY RECIPE BOOKS - I KNOW I WILL BE TRYING MORE THAN ONE RECIPE

no time to cook
no time to cook by Donna Hay (Paperback - 1 Mar 2013)
9.49