5.0 out of 5 stars it is excellent. I am puzzled that the snapshot of the ...
My standard reference bible for Australian wines, it is excellent. I am puzzled that the snapshot of the 2013 vintage was blank. I normally buy the paperback but bought the kindle version, this time. Interrogation via the PC app or the Ipad works fine, and is okay on my new kindle paper white. it was a struggle on my old kindle using the vineyard search's.
Published 16 days ago by seagull

1.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to navigate and disappointingly incomplete.
I have bought several hard copy versions before and found them useful. This Kindle edition is, however, difficult to navigate, with inadequate cross referencing, and is no where near comprehensive enough for it to be useful for a UK wine purchaser.
Published 11 months ago by Mr. John D. Mullett

5.0 out of 5 stars it is excellent. I am puzzled that the snapshot of the ..., 14 Aug 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to navigate and disappointingly incomplete., 10 Sep 2013
Mr. John D. Mullett "John" (Ipswich, Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews

James Halliday Australian Wine Companion 2014 (James Halliday's Australian Wine Companion)
17.74