5.0 out of 5 stars I-N-S-P-I-R-I-N-G
Published 18 months ago by NataliaC

3.0 out of 5 stars It's got the looks but not the brains
Gorgeous book, but was hoping for a few more cool projects. Lovely photos though, more of a inspiration book than a DIY craft book.
Published 17 months ago by Borehamwood

5.0 out of 5 stars I-N-S-P-I-R-I-N-G, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Find and Keep (Hardcover)
From the colors to the shapes to the beautiful projects this book oozes inspiration. I spent a good 10 minutes on a single page because of the myriads of things available. It keeps surprising me with little things every time I open it. At the back you can find patterns for all the projects as well as a page full of colorful stickers. You won't regret buying, so don't give it second thoughts :) it's amazing!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very lovely book, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Find and Keep (Hardcover)
If you are into any DIY/craft stuff, this book is PERFECT. Very inspirational and beautiful photography. The content includes mixed-media/paper craft/fabric/interiors all sorts of DIY inspiration that anyone who likes colourful/fun DIY projects will certainly love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Aesthetics and Inspiration, 22 May 2013
J. Borland "jcdesign" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Find and Keep (Hardcover)
I just love this book - bigger than I thought with lovely photography and cute rounded pages. very nice to handle .. On a first flick through there are a mix of projects and inspiration. Anyone having done an Arts course will recognise the working methods, collecting, recording, developing, designing all done in a very sympathetic and appealing way. The whacky mix of inspiration just adds to the mix. The kind of book I will pick up again and again.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's got the looks but not the brains, 8 Feb 2013

Find and Keep
Find and Keep by Beci Orpin (Hardcover - 1 Nov 2012)
14.40