5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I bought this as a Christmas present for my son who is a big Apple/Steve Jobs fan. He had already read Steve Jobs recent biography (which he also enjoyed) and so I wasn't sure how interesting/informative he would find this book. I needn't have worried! He loved it. A definite 'must' for any Apple/Steve Jobs fan!
Published on 17 Jan 2012 by C. Dul

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as you might expect
This smells of being a hastily put together cut and paste job.

I had come across most of the quotes before. If you have read any of the more detailed biographies of Jobs you won't find much new here.

Possibly worthwhile as a very basic starting point if you want something to dip into but don't fancy reading a full biography.
Published on 28 Dec 2011 by S Hogg

5.0 out of 5 stars iSalute, 21 Jan 2012
This review is from: I, Steve: Steve Jobs in His Own Words (Paperback)
It is easy to get hung up on the euphoria that is Steve Jobs and recently the whole Apple corporate machine. I have owned Apple products since 1991, so you will realise that I am converted - and why not. Don't get rid of the stuff that you love and is a pleasure to use. If you do not use Apple products, I am sorry that you may feel in the minority. Make the change before you miss out all together. I have many of the books written about Steve Jobs and the foundling company. The book ,I Steve - in his own words, is a reminder just how enthusiastic one man could be about the products that he knew others would want to own and use to enrich their lives. It is a book to dip in to, but there is probably a saying or soundbite that relates to something in your life or business. The potted history of milestone events at the back of the book is a timely reminder that the company has been around for 35 years. Long may it keep inspiring us to do more with their great technology which is becoming an expression of a person's lifestyle.I, Steve: Steve Jobs in His Own Words

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational read, 5 Nov 2011
This review is from: I, Steve: Steve Jobs in His Own Words (Paperback)
This is a really great little book. I think most people would agree that Steve Jobs was a pretty fascinating character, and this book offers bite sized insights into his thinking on a range of business and creative areas. And it's a lot easier to tackle than his biography!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational quotes!, 7 Nov 2011
This review is from: I, Steve: Steve Jobs in His Own Words (Paperback)
I think Steve Jobs was a brilliant man and I'd like to know more about him, but I often struggle to read whole biographies. This is book is perfect to pick up and put down - whenever you need a bit of SJ wisdom!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 24 Nov 2011
This review is from: I, Steve: Steve Jobs in His Own Words (Paperback)
the boos was lost at the beginning of prime shipment but customer service help placing new order and able to receive the item shortly, in 2 days.

I, Steve: Steve Jobs in His Own Words
I, Steve: Steve Jobs in His Own Words by George Beahm (Paperback - 1 Nov 2011)