on 16 June 2012
This book is good for those wanting to learn some of the tricks/techniques into creating Wah Nails' nail art designs, though there aren't that many.
It's ideal for those who have a lot of colours and nail art pens.
There's a lot of personality injected into the book, so it's a shame that there are only 25 designs. Their more intricate designs would have been better to have.
on 5 April 2012
Beautiful book. Full of inspiring ideas and people! Amazing. I've been waiting for WAH to make a book, and here it is.
It's got the number one spot on my coffee table.
on 16 July 2012
Realy impressed with the designs given in the book, didn't realise I would have to go out and get so much items though! Book is very detailed but I look forward to putting the designs Ito practise. If I could change one thing though it would be that less things are needed about what the owner (Reid) favours and more about her love for the nails etc
on 9 April 2012
As a fan of nail art, as soon as I heard that WAH were releasing a book, I just had to pre-order it. Not disappointed at all - each tutorial as very easy to follow, and it's full of wonderful ideas. Such a gorgeous book - a must buy if you love nail art!
on 2 May 2012
Absolutely love WAH Nails, absolutely love this book. Full of really easy-to-follow tutorials with lots of gorgeous pictures and insights into the WAH world, too. Makes a brilliant gift as well!
on 3 May 2012
I brought this for my daughter who absolutely loves it, she is really into nail art and this book was a great inspiration for her.
on 12 March 2013
Lots of information on nail art and how to do the designs yourself. The pictures and stickers are cool and very affective.
on 30 May 2012
Fantastic book, explains very good, happy with my purchase!!!
Love it!!! NOw have to buy nail art pen from WAH :-)
on 12 May 2013
I bought this book about a year ago, so I've had time to try out many of the designs and just to say I am very please with this book. It's unique, artistic and very easy to understand the tutorials. There are many tips in here which have improved the state of my nails as well making them look amazing, I get many complements on them when I go out. People always ask "where did you get your nails done?" and I love it when I reply to them "I did them myself". I am really pleased with all the designs, they are all very different from leopard prints, to aztec and metal studs to pop art.

This book would make an excellent gift to someone especially young girls.
on 22 September 2012
My friend and I became slightly obsessed with wah nails and booked into topshop London to get our nails done.

As a surprise I ordered a copy of this book for her before we went, and couldn't resist getting one for myself while I was at it!!

Great little book of nail art ideas. if you've seen any wah pics, this book teaches you the techniques to some of their most popular styles so you can try them for yourself.

Book is arty and cool as you would expect of wah styling.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse