Format: Hardcover|Change

on 11 August 2012
I have returned the book for a refund. I found the images too staged to be useful as inspiration. I really wanted to like it (especially as I'm a fellow Australian), but it's more of an art book that you would flick through once then leave on your coffee table, rather than going back to again and again for ideas.
on 2 May 2014
I ordered this book dubiously as i find books in this area can be all pretty pictures and no substance. However this book rocks. His photos and use of light and colour are outstanding. His use of print and detail is not too much. It's a really well thought out and put together book with some substance behind it. I'd strongly recommend it.
on 17 November 2014
a beautiful book; the interiors feel very creative, varied and lively; the photographs have an aesthetic that pulls it all together. I look for both practical inspiration and visual excitement and this delivers. I shall very much enjoy dipping into this.
on 18 March 2013
The book was a present and the page numbering was all wrong and the pages all over the place. Very embarassing as it was a gift. Extremely disappointed - let's hope the returns policy holds up.
on 10 June 2012
This is a lovely coffee table book to dip in and out of. Plan to purchase more to give to friends for birthdays and christmas
on 18 February 2013
Stunning photographs by a brilliant photographer. Beautiful thoughtful compositions and various collections of items.
Full page colour photos-perfect reference book.