3.0 out of 5 stars An Intervew with Joe Bugner, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: My Story (Paperback)
There is unlikely to ever be another book on Joe Bugner so looks like we are stuck with this one. 200 pages with large spacing between lines so very little for a man with 60 odd fights against top heavyweights along with a few films. It would appear Joe and the writer spent the day chatting about Joes life and then edited the tapes and typed it up. More like a long magazine interview.

Nothing really new just short chapters where Joe explains how hard done by he was and how he would have beaten Foreman and Tyson and how bad his first wife was. Each chapter could have easily been expanded but like a lot of his fights it's going through the motions to get paid.

I knew how long the book was so no surprise and it's a bit expensive for a short paperback but as I said, there is little chance of a better Bugner book, certainly Joe doesn't appear to care about a good Bugner book, so I knew what I was getting and as the stars say 'It's okay' but a bit expensive for what you get.

3.0 out of 5 stars Is that it, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: My Story (Paperback)
Like the previous reviewer said, is that it for a world heavyweight contender in the 70s who fought the legends and competed with them at a high level. Disappointed for Joe as if this is the only book people write about him. On a positive note for the author, he has definitely engaged with the subject and writes with knowledge of Bugner.

ARRAY(0xa852a198)

My Story
My Story by Joe Bugner (Paperback - 10 Dec 2013)
11.55