on 18 February 2012
When I first saw this I was worried that,as an Australian book it would have lots of ingredients that I wouldn't recognise or be able to obtain in Norfolk England but I needn't have had concerns because there is a wonderful section where all ingredients are given their British equivalents( Gravy steak equals stewing steak for example). With that sorted it then becomes a first class and instructive pressure cook book with lots of excellent recipes for everyday and dinner party style cooking. Caramelised Pepper Pork is delicious! I've tried many recipes and all have worked perfectly and it is a beautiful book as well though I could have done without the electric pressure cooker disclaimer after EVERY recipe. But that's a silly point; it's a super book with lots of smashing recipes. You can't go wrong.

CASTADIVA
on 24 August 2011
I first saw this book whilst in Australia. My son and I worked our way through lots of the recipes to find them quick to prepare and requiring in the main, standard cupboard ingredients......you will need a variety of herbs though!

They are delicious, heartwarming recipes, many of the one-pot variety so are great to prepare after a day's work! Some give a different take on old favourites for example chorizo in chilli con-carne or olives in pork casserole. Some delicious curries too. Happy cooking and think how much electricity you'll save!
on 15 May 2012
Brilliant cookbook to make sure that you do more than cook the veg and pulses in your pressure cooker.
Recipes are very clearly explained and all work perfectly (well all those I have tried so far!) Food tastes great and quick to prepare on those days when you do not want to be 'chefy'.

Recommended.
on 15 June 2012
Excellent book for beginners and more experienced cooks the recipes are very easy to follow and delicious - I like cooking and use this book on a regular basis.
on 17 April 2012
New to pressure cooking so was looking for a reasonably priced book that had interesting recipes. This book has good recipes, easy to follow with good colour photographs. I have made about 7 of the recipes and they all worked as per the instructions. So if you want good value this book is hard to beat. Tiny downside are some Australian terms and though there is an explanation of various ingredients some of the cuts of meat were not familiar but not a big deal.
on 28 January 2012
I recently bought this book and I have already tried 2 recipes. Both turned out great.

The recipes include nice photos, so I'm looking forward to trying many more. The recipes also include the prep time and indicate if they are suitable to freeze, which I found very useful.
on 28 March 2013
A sperb book. Very well illustrated and informative. Not a book to read as it makes you feel very hungry! That said the recipies are imaginative and first class.
on 15 June 2014
Excellent Pressure cooking book. Having recently bought a pressure cooker I needed a book to go along with it (it did come with one but very limited dishes) As I have a number of the Australian series which I love decided to buy this and was not disappointed. If you are a pressure cooking novice as me then I would highly recommend it.
on 20 October 2014
I'm sure this is a good book for the serious cook but I really wanted an all purpose pressure cooker recipe book.
on 1 March 2014
I bought a new pressure cooker because they are now far safer and less daunting than the old ones used to be. There are however not so many pressure cooker books around as most people seem to be using slow cookers. This is one of the two books I chose to buy to get me started again with my pressure cooker. Plenty of inspiring recipes which are easy to follow, measures are clearly in shown cups and metric. Lots of information on unusual ingredients.