5.0 out of 5 stars perfect small Phrasebook.
Bought this for My daughter.
She thinks it is Fab. She has used other Prase books before i.e French & Spanish but she thinks this one is excellent as far as the translation & pronunciation is presented.
Published on 14 Jan. 2013 by WILLIAM LANG

1.0 out of 5 stars German Phrase book
Bought this book to take with me over the new year, I found it was slow to find what I wanted. I printed the essential phrases off the internet on a a4 sheet of paper so they are to hand. This phrase book may find its way back on amazon for resale.
Published on 20 Dec. 2012 by mr d

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect small Phrasebook., 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Lonely Planet German Phrasebook & Dictionary (Lonely Planet Phrasebook: German) (Paperback)
Bought this for My daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lonely Planet Phrasebooks, is there any other kind?, 17 Aug. 2012
I cannot stress enough how good Lonely Planet phrasebooks really are. This German phrasebook has been purchased for a trip through Europe which will take in 3 German speaking countries. It has all the neccessary phrases needed for a holiday plus a few extras which are always fun to try out with the locals! With Lonely Planet phrasebooks I have never had an issue being understood, thanks in full to their excellent pronounciation guides. As I am driving through Europe this summer this book in particular was bought because it has a section on car issues, an absolute must with that car that I will be driving. I would only ever buy Lonely Planet phrasebooks now since first using their Spanish one a few years back. If only they made a Slovene phrasebook I would have one for every country in my mini Europe tour this summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, 7 Jan. 2013
Very useful book, small enough for the pocket with enough information for a holiday, easy to use and relevant phrases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pocket size Prasebook!, 5 Jun. 2014
Everything you need to know in one place, easy to use and find just what you want to say.
Useful dictionary included as well.
Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, price, and content, 29 April 2014
I bought this so that I can learn some German phrases whilst on my commute, this is the ideal size. The content is very good and comprehensive! I enjoy laughing at the chat-up lines section.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pocketbook, 14 May 2014
I chose this book to take with me on holiday this year to Germany and Austria.
It contains all you need to get by in everyday situations.
A very useful tool for all travellers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick German, 4 May 2014
This phrase book is neatly organised and does the job I required, namely to refresh my grasp of the language painlessly and quickly. It is well laid out and a handy size too.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're going to Germany, take this book., 25 Jan. 2014
G. Smith (England) - See all my reviews
I used this book when I was in Germany recently - I can speak German but there are lots of sections on phrases and everything - it's a phrasebook and minidictionary which made looking up that word I couldn't remember very easy.

Great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 27 Aug. 2013
Really good phrase book, the sections for eating out etc were especially helpful and made it quicker to find a word or phrase related to your situation eg in a restaurant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful phrasebook!, 13 Aug. 2013
We booked a holiday in Germany and decided to buy a phrasebook. I can recommend this one. Prompt delivery, reasonable price. What more do you need?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Lonely Planet German Phrasebook & Dictionary (Lonely Planet Phrasebook: German)
Used & New from: £1.18