5.0 out of 5 stars perfect small Phrasebook.
Bought this for My daughter.
She thinks it is Fab. She has used other Prase books before i.e French & Spanish but she thinks this one is excellent as far as the translation & pronunciation is presented.
Published 18 months ago by WILLIAM LANG

1.0 out of 5 stars German Phrase book
Bought this book to take with me over the new year, I found it was slow to find what I wanted. I printed the essential phrases off the internet on a a4 sheet of paper so they are to hand. This phrase book may find its way back on amazon for resale.
Published 18 months ago by mr d

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect small Phrasebook., 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lonely Planet German Phrasebook & Dictionary (Lonely Planet Phrasebook: German) (Paperback)
Bought this for My daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lonely Planet Phrasebooks, is there any other kind?, 17 Aug 2012
I cannot stress enough how good Lonely Planet phrasebooks really are. This German phrasebook has been purchased for a trip through Europe which will take in 3 German speaking countries. It has all the neccessary phrases needed for a holiday plus a few extras which are always fun to try out with the locals! With Lonely Planet phrasebooks I have never had an issue being understood, thanks in full to their excellent pronounciation guides. As I am driving through Europe this summer this book in particular was bought because it has a section on car issues, an absolute must with that car that I will be driving. I would only ever buy Lonely Planet phrasebooks now since first using their Spanish one a few years back. If only they made a Slovene phrasebook I would have one for every country in my mini Europe tour this summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, 7 Jan 2013
Very useful book, small enough for the pocket with enough information for a holiday, easy to use and relevant phrases.

4.0 out of 5 stars German Exchange Student Visit, 24 Jun 2014
Mrs. Mandy J. Gray (uk) - See all my reviews
Ordered this to help us with our sons German, and the impending German Exchange student visit, does exactly what it says. But the German Student knew better English than we thought!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pocket size Prasebook!, 5 Jun 2014
Everything you need to know in one place, easy to use and find just what you want to say.
Useful dictionary included as well.
Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pocketbook, 14 May 2014
I chose this book to take with me on holiday this year to Germany and Austria.
It contains all you need to get by in everyday situations.
A very useful tool for all travellers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick German, 4 May 2014
This phrase book is neatly organised and does the job I required, namely to refresh my grasp of the language painlessly and quickly. It is well laid out and a handy size too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, price, and content, 29 April 2014
I bought this so that I can learn some German phrases whilst on my commute, this is the ideal size. The content is very good and comprehensive! I enjoy laughing at the chat-up lines section.

5.0 out of 5 stars get it every year, 27 Jan 2014
this is worth getting every year. Instantly see what the whole family is up to; essential for modern families who are always on the go.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're going to Germany, take this book., 25 Jan 2014
G. Smith (England) - See all my reviews
I used this book when I was in Germany recently - I can speak German but there are lots of sections on phrases and everything - it's a phrasebook and minidictionary which made looking up that word I couldn't remember very easy.

Great book.

Lonely Planet German Phrasebook & Dictionary (Lonely Planet Phrasebook: German)
3.99