5.0 out of 5 stars All of Europe in just one guide!
I love it! I've already put colored signs for the places I want to go to, the ones I have seen, etc..
Of course some places are less detailed than others, you would probably need to read a couple more things before going in certain cities, but the essentials are there!
Published 9 months ago by mape

1.0 out of 5 stars ... bought this as I'm going interrailling and it isn't great - I thought it would have been full with ...
I bought this as I'm going interrailling and it isn't great - I thought it would have been full with really cheap hostels but they are mostly middle range prices - I think going online is just as easy if not more so!
Published 1 month ago by Nicola

5.0 out of 5 stars All of Europe in just one guide!, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Lonely Planet Europe on a shoestring (Travel Guide) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful guide., 3 Nov 2013
The guide is arranged in good order, having recommendations to all aspects with useful details such as websites and estimated prices. Even the book is quite thick but it is still a handy guide that helps while you are traveling.

4.0 out of 5 stars BIG!, 29 Nov 2013
Has everything in that I needed to start planning my Europe trip. Like other people say, tbh I wouldn't carry it around with me as it's quite big.
I'll probably by specialized ones for some places as I want to make sure I get the most out of it but there's maps and language skills for every place and I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful, 30 July 2014
This book is SO helpful when planning a holiday. I am currently planning a holiday to Germany, and found all the basic information I could wish for in this, such as how to get to various tourist attractions, and ticket rates for trains. This is probably best as a book to be kept at home and refer to pre-trip, rather than to take away as it's very big - but definitely a great starting point to decide where to visit next!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 6 May 2014
This has become my travel bible, would definitely recommend, really useful for so many different elements of planning, things I haven't even considered yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 April 2014
My favourite guide books so know what I'm getting. Good information, tips, advice and inspiration as always. Bring on the trip!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really useful book., 15 Jan 2014
This book has everything you need to plan your trip to Europe. It even includes some tips and advice for solo travellers. Very excited for my trip now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lonely Planet Europe on a shoestring, 9 Jan 2014
Christmas present for my son, have actually seen him reading it. It's also inspiring him to plan future holidays. Wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 16 Dec 2013
worth the price. and it has almost everything that i need, although it is a bit heavy to carry around while traveling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for an overview of each country, 28 July 2014
Good for an overview of each country, obviously if you plan to stay in one country for longer than another you may want to consider getting said specific book. But in general a very informative and entertaining travel book - as always from Loney planet :)

Lonely Planet Europe on a shoestring (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Europe on a shoestring (Travel Guide) by Neil Wilson (Paperback - 18 Oct 2013)
12.59