Format: Hardcover|Change

on 6 February 2009
This is a beautiful book - I bought it as a present for my niece and it received such warm praise that I bought another copy for myself! It makes you feel good just looking at the pictures and reading the recipes -even without actually cooking!
on 25 December 2011
What a beautiful book. Just looking at the pages are very inspirational. I have Tessa Kiros first book and I just love it.
There is something different about her cookbooks. Tessa Kiros books are something you must have.
on 13 June 2015
handsome
on 29 November 2010
A fantastic book, excellent photos and beautifully produced with amazing recipes, also a brill price compared to the high street chains
on 3 December 2010
Even if you do not cook any of the recipes in this book it is wonderful to look at.If you do follow the recipes you are in for a wonderful gastronomic delight.
on 25 October 2009
Doesn't have the 'honesty' of her other books. I am a great fan of Tessa's work, but I think this is a book too far. It is overly designed and the recipes just don't grab me. Give this a miss and pick up one of her earlier masterpieces.
on 21 July 2014
beautiful photos, great gift, not sure how the recipes measure up but it looks nice
on 8 December 2014
Good gift for my granddaughter
on 12 November 2009
I bought this book as a gift for my parents who spent their 40th Wedding Anniversary in Venice. The photography and art work is stunning. The recipes look enticing and interesting and the text is easy to follow, but as I've not made anything from them I can't say if they are accurate instructions. Whether the recipes work or not, this is a lovely book to look at!
on 18 October 2009
This is the most beautiful cookery book I have ever owned. I bought it because it is visually stunning, but the bonus is that the recipes are great too. I have also bought this book for friends, every keen cook should have this in their collection. 5*