Price:£1.64+ Free shipping

on 8 January 2015
Nice and cheap, I bought two, but I noticed when charging my Galaxy S3 using this product my phone was taking an eternity to charge. So I did a very basic charging test. I put my phone in airplane mode and charged the phone for 15 minutes using these cables and one genuine Samsung cable. The Samsung cable charged the phone up 16% in 15 minutes. These two leads I bought both charged the phone up exactly the same about, only 3%. I would give the product one star if it wasn't how cheap they are. But as always, you get what you pay for.
on 29 October 2014
Worked for about 2 minutes after delivery and then gave up. Doesn't even register that anything is plugged in most of the time let alone charge. No point in returning due to low price. Would cost me more to return. Lesson learnt and authentic Samsung lead now ordered.
on 18 January 2015
Almost within couple weeks the item went berzerk! It constantly connects and disconnects. Not only is it therefore useless it is also very annoying especially if you have gone to bed, trying to sleep. The noise of your phone constantly connecting and disconnecting in your ears! As a result it never properly helps charging. at least half of the time it is attached to charge it is actually not connected therefore not charging therefore useless! The product's physical feel immediately gives away what (not!) to expect from this product! Returning it to seller!
on 28 June 2014
It's a usb cable for a galaxy note 3. It works. Its not very long. I can't find one for a reasonable price elsewhere. I'm happy with it. Need I say more?
on 1 March 2014
Not much to say except it did what it advertised. Fast, reliable and pleased I purchased. Originally planned to be a backup cable, but....
on 24 February 2014
The cable was just the job. Service & delivery excellent. This was a spare cable for work one fits Luther branded USB plugs
on 5 July 2014
Cheap price but not cheap build quality . I found this to be a sturdy replacement that delivers on performance.
on 10 September 2014
I thought I had lost the original cable that came with the handset and needed a replacement. Found the original subsequently but now have a spare for the car. Works as promised BUT it's not an original cable. At this price though you cnnot complain
I'd already bought one spare USB 3.0 micro date cable for use with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 but wanted another to keep for use in my workplace. The first spare was a genuine Samsung boxed cable and was several times more expensive but I bought this one through the Amazon Marketplace via All Things Accessory Store and delivery was very quick. It wasn't sold as being a genuine Samsung data lead but was stamped with their name when it arrived - in fact it looks almost like the original one. It is robustly made and has been well used in the weeks that I have had it, performing well. The charging time of my phone using this is virtually identical to the original lead and data transfer speeds are good too. I have no hesitation in recommending the cable or its seller and would happily repeat my order when necessary.
on 5 March 2015
Bought for my wife's new phone as a spare charging cable for work. It connects and syncs easily. Quality is excellent and I can't fault the item in anyway. Would recommend the item and the seller, Danielle Bryant gave excellent service.