on 23 February 2014
This book was my bible for my trip in Iceland, definitely as must buy and study before and during your trip.
on 12 April 2015
Absolutely fantastic guide book! I just got back from my trip to Iceland with fellow training geography teachers, it had so much useful information and details about Iceland. The facts are things I will definitely tell kids about on school trips but it was so useful in the way it is laid out, the language section has good little phrases and pronunciations. An incredibly useful book that was read before the trip, at the airport and with me every day out and about in Iceland! Definitely highly recommend it!
on 3 September 2014
An excellent guide. Used this throughout our whole 9 day trip. accurate reviews of top places to eat and stay. We used some of the recommendations along the way for places to stay and turned out to be really reliable guidance. Historical anecdotes and facts were a good read in the car journeys. A must buy guide for those going about planning their trip on their own.
on 26 June 2015
This book is full of good helpful tips but I have been to Iceland twice now and their tourist infomation is amongst the most helpful I have ever come across. Therefore it's difficult to produce a book that will out perform what information is readily available but if you have not been before it is fairly usefull as a guide only.
on 21 January 2016
This is an okay guide with useful ideas and information for planning a trip to Reykavik. Unfortunately I can't comment on the rest of Iceland as we only stayed in the capital. We found ourselves not using the book as much as trip advisor for the city for recommendations when we got there.
on 8 August 2014
An excellently and candid view of Iceland. We enjoyed reading the guidebook before and during our stay. Some very useful tips and advice on travel, eating out and accommodation. The only downside was lack of decent maps for and region of ithe country.
on 12 September 2014
I used this on my 7 day road trip in Iceland and it was extremely helpful! I recommend reading through it before your trip and marking some of the places you want to see and stop by. This book has a lot of useful information and maps.
on 23 September 2014
I bought this to take along to our first ever tri to Iceland, and found it well written, accurate, helpful and humorous. It contains a wealth of information, yet is small enough to put into a purse or backpack as you go.
on 4 June 2015
My wife is a journalist, and went to Iceland for a week as part of her work. This guidebook helped her discover the country in great detail. She told me it was excellent. I only wish I had been able to go with her!
on 6 February 2015
We are planning a trip to Iceland and this book has certainly inspired us. Good information, clearly displayed and I like the what to do by month section. Would recommend to anyone thinking of going to Iceland.