5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I found the Lonley Planet Botswana and Nambia (Travel Guide) extremely useful when I was travelling around Botawana and Nambia.
Published 6 months ago by Elizabeth Taylor

2.0 out of 5 stars Much worst than usual LP books
This guide has no information about several aspects, like history of the country, its people, communities and geography, its main feastures, don't leave home without...is very poor. I was quite disapointed.
Compared with many other LP guides that I used in the past, this one is much poorer.
Published 16 months ago by Odete Patricio

2.0 out of 5 stars Much worst than usual LP books, 28 Aug 2013
Odete Patricio (Porto, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lonely Planet Botswana & Namibia (Travel Guide) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable in planning my Okavango trip, 15 Feb 2014
Invaluable in planning my Okavango trip with advice on tour operators + places to stay at a reasonable price. Many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lonely Planet, 20 Dec 2013
Just waht i expected with the addition of info on Victoria falls. As always excellent and reliable guide for our holiday.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not a great deal of detail, or extensive, 28 Nov 2013
I was a bit disappointed with the LP guide to Botswana & Namibia. Our holiday was solely in Boswana and so obviously not too interested in the Namibia portion. A lot of the information in the book seemed to focus on the lodges and accommodation and not a lot of extensive information about much else. Botswana is quite a specialist place to go, with a relatively low number of visitors, however there should be a better quality book available.

4.0 out of 5 stars African Adventurers, 18 Aug 2013
This is a good book for finding suitable accomodation, restaurants etc, but I found I wanted to buy the Thomas Cook guide as well to give me more general information about the country itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best time ever, 8 Aug 2013
I used Namibia Adventure for my Trip to Namibia, Namibia Adventure was exceptional and catered for my every need. Josef my driver was fantastic and extremely knowledgeable. I can highly recommend if you want a once in a lifetime African experience use Namibia Adventure.

Lonely Planet Botswana & Namibia (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Botswana & Namibia (Travel Guide) by Kate Morgan (Paperback - 14 Jun 2013)