on 20 June 2013
Full of much needed advice. Pictures would have been nice but content and price are brilliant! Worth having if planning to travel.
on 29 October 2012
This book has been a great help in planning my travel to South East Asia. Unlike other travel guides, Southeast Asisa on a shoestring provides a historical background on each country listed, helping the reader understand the region better.
on 10 December 2014
Perfect for anyone travelling south east asia. Saved me alot of money on the way and good to plan around what you want to do
on 25 December 2012
Very in-depth info in this book including where to stay and where to eat. Great book! Would recommend it. Buy it now!!
on 7 August 2013
I used this book travelling for 6 weeks. I found it so helpful and informative. It covered everything I needed :)
on 21 March 2013
Fantastic amount of useful information . On reflection I may have done better to have searched for a book just covering Thailand and Cambodia . This is quite a large book to carry with you .
on 22 July 2014
This book has proved invaluable in helping me plan my upcoming month away in SE Asia. Every question answered.
on 14 March 2014
I'm planning a trip to South East Asia and this has some great information. I would recommend it to all.
on 12 October 2013
My daughter is going travelling next year, and it is a great book for all the information etc she needs.
on 2 May 2013
It's a lonely planet book so everything is perfect inside. I just have to wait for get in a plain.