on 11 November 2015
I really like this little book. It's not too big or heavy to fit into hand luggage. It is informative and contains just the right level of information I am after.
on 17 November 2013
Used this for our 2012 trip through Rajasthan along with our well-used India Lonely Planet. Perfect travel companion. Well done Lonely Planet.
on 15 April 2013
Very thorough & well-organised. As with all Lonely Planet guidebooks, it contained all the info I needed for a successful trip to the area
on 11 February 2015
Looks like an excellent guide to the area - usual LP detail and quality. I hope it will prove as good in use on my trip.
on 19 October 2015
lots of useful info on what to see and what not to do and wear for the first time traveller to India
on 21 March 2015
Arrived promptly, really great guide to a popular area of india
on 20 April 2016
Lots of useful information, essential for travelling in India
VINE VOICEon 25 January 2012
Just a brief comment - I purchased this book for a relative visiting this part of India. We ordered it on a Sunday afternoon, yet it had arrived Monday morning, AND this was the free delivery option that can take about 3-5 days I believe.
Owner is very happy with the content and quality of the information contained inside this guide book.
on 3 November 2009
As always, Lonely Planet is tops for travel Friendly information, no matter what manner of conveyance you choose. I feel confident with the latest edition of Rajasthan in my backpack. I prefer using this than the internet, for a lot of searching, I can trust it.
on 24 May 2015
great book, worth the money