5.0 out of 5 stars California guide
We are going to California in the new year and this guide has helped in planning our tour itinery for the limited time we are there. Very informative and helpful an excellent guide for those travelling to California.
Published on 27 Nov 2011 by Mr. Stefan Cockerill

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable but not too informative
I purchase this for a holiday in California in the coming weeks. I thought it was something I could read and gather more information on where to visit and get good tips etc. While the ebook does contain some valid information, this is all available on various good websites on the internet. For the price I don't think it's value for money.
Published 14 months ago by R. Abrahams

5.0 out of 5 stars California guide, 27 Nov 2011
This review is from: Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California (Travel Guide) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good clear book, 9 April 2013
Matt C (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
A very good clear book that has allowed us to plan our forthcoming holiday to San Diego - there is so much to choose from, so it is recommended that you use the book to conduct a bit of research before you fly; enjoy your holiday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love LA, 14 Sep 2013
Great for everything you will need regarding southern Cal, great reading, do your homework and have a great holiday hassle free.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable but not too informative, 25 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book I bought for SoCal, 23 May 2013
I bought alot of books for my road trip of southern california, this was the best by far. Great suggestions of places to go, well laid out, and some general information and history as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lonely planet always the best, 11 Mar 2014
Lonely planet has never let us down and I don't expect this one to either. Only guides we ever take on trips. Reliable. Great photos!

3.0 out of 5 stars decent guide but unsuitable for kindle use, 9 Mar 2014
the maps are unusable on a kindle paper white as they are not formatted for black and white or use on a small screen. Its use is cumbersome and unsuitable to frequent consultation on the Kindle.

Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California (Travel Guide)
10.49