5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Vantastic (Hardcover)
The book is Vantastic. I love it. Really good photos and the explanations are great. I do recommen it to everybody. A book to keep

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit of frippery, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Vantastic (Hardcover)
One more for my collection of caravan-related books, but not to be taken too seriously unless you have a penchant for sewing crafts.

4.0 out of 5 stars just up our street, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Vantastic (Hardcover)
My daughter has bought herself a camper van which needs a bit of TLC this book will certainly be right up her street.
Delivery was timely and well packed

5.0 out of 5 stars a very sweet book, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Vantastic (Hardcover)
I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to pack up and hit the road for six months in a vintage caravan. But I am sure glad Kate did and wrote this book about the tale. This book covers everything from getting started and buying a caravan, renovating it and then onto the traveling part on deciding where to go, what to eat and how to keep your peeps entertained. Kate makes it look so easy and beautiful. Heartfelt writing and gorgeous photos, I found this book super inspiring and perhaps, maybe I might get the courage to embark on such an adventure myself. If not, I always have this book for a little armchair travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vantastic, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Vantastic (Hardcover)
I gave this book a 5 because I thoroughly enjoyed getting a peek into Kate and her family's lives. As a regular reader of her blog I couldn't wait to receive this book and it didn't disappoint! Also, we are looking to buy a vintage caravan for travelling and this book had some great advice on what to look for and all about travelling with children etc. a plus point for me was the craft section. Thoroughly recommend this book to anybody thinking of venturing on holiday in a good old fashioned caravan to spend quality time with family. Great!

Vantastic
Vantastic by Kate Ulman (Hardcover - 1 Sep 2013)
15.76