5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting, 16 Sept. 2009
This review is from: The Singer of All Songs (Chanters of Tremaris) (Paperback)
When Calwyn finds a stranger inside the walls, walls made of strong ice that should be impossible to get through, she decides to help the stranger. Darrow tells her of the world outside her land, where evil is returning and a sorcerer is out for revenge. Together they must battle against the rising power, and Calwyn must venture out into the world for the first time, leaving the safety of her Ice land and the priestesses who live there.
This is one of the best books i have read in years, instantly captivating the world of Tremaris really comes alive. Entering a world of friendship, magic and love, with an exciting story of good and evil. I know it sounds like the general book, but this really is an exceptional read, will have you begging for more, and luckily there is 2 more, making this an outstanding trilogy. A must read for any age.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth A Read, 29 May 2011
This review is from: The Singer of All Songs (Chanters of Tremaris) (Paperback)
I read this book in 2 days, thinking at first that I wouldn't like it as much as I like the books I normally read. Just goes to show you can't "judge a book by it's cover." How wrong could I be?! I found that I just didn't want to put it down because I always wanted to know what would happen next. Now to me any book that leaves you feeling this way has been a very good one and has been successfull in providing the reader with entertainment. The Singer Of All Songs is like nothing I've ever read before which is why at first I was scared of stepping out of my comfort zone. I was wrong about this book.

Throughout the book we see Calwyn find and befriend a young man from the other side of the wall, where she lives shut away from the world of Tremaris behind a wall of ice. The world she lives in is all about power and where Calwyn lives, in Antaris they guard the secrets of the chantment ice-call. Calwyn is almost 16 and ready to become a Priestess at the ceremony after finding Darrow - an Outlander - on their side of the wall. This causes uproar in Antaris. Read the book to find out what happens...

5.0 out of 5 stars It is an enjoyable story with a good set of characters, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Singer of All Songs (Chanters of Tremaris) (Paperback)
I read this when I was about 9 years old and have fond memories of it. It is an enjoyable story with a good set of characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Singer Of All Songs, 28 May 2007
This review is from: The Singer of All Songs (Chanters of Tremaris) (Paperback)
This is a beautifully written book; you can really see the world of Tremaris in front of you. It's exciting and really keeps you reading to find out what happens, espicially between the two main characters, who really come alive. It's a really good adventure, which you really should read.

The Singer of All Songs (Chanters of Tremaris)
The Singer of All Songs (Chanters of Tremaris) by Kate Constable (Paperback - 1 April 2006)
Used & New from: £8.26