5.0 out of 5 stars So many ideas, and variations!
Having got a smoothie maker, absolutely free, from doing online surveys, I had to complete this with a suitable book. Of course I was faced with quite a choice on the site but it did not take me long to decide on '500 juices and smoothies.'
Published on 22 Nov 2010 by Tidespring73

3.0 out of 5 stars Smoothie lover
Okay but still find myself using the internet for recipes as well. Not being an alcoholic drinking person these chapters did not interest me much. Next purchase will be all smoothies and non juice recipes as well,no way I would be making these.
Published 8 months ago by christine johnstone

5.0 out of 5 stars So many ideas, and variations!, 22 Nov 2010
Tidespring73 (Dunmow, Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
I did not really know what to expect, until it arrived and I was most impressed. The book was so full of brilliant ideas not just of smoothies but milk shakes, wake up juices, potions to knock out hangovers, not that I ever need those! There are not just the basic recipes but so many variations to each one. I love this book! It is fun, colourful, attractively laid out, and so compact! I feel it was one of my best purchases this year and would certainly recommend it to any venturers into the world of smoothies..

5.0 out of 5 stars Intoxicatingly Good!, 28 July 2012
Summer is here again and I've started going mad for smoothies, I dug out this book from my library and was pleasantly surprised with the intoxicating variety of smoothies, there's something in this book for everyone, no limit to the amount of flavours. In addition to this book I also highly recommend Superfruit Smoothies: 50 Healthy Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss, Energy & Optimum Health a power-packed smoothie book for health & fitness. Overall, this book has great recipes and nice photos it doesn't disappoint!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 23 May 2011
Nicely presented little book.

Of course you can track down everything in here on the internet but this is a quick grap book with lots of easy to follow ideas. like the boozy smoothies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Bible, 15 Feb 2012
This little book is absolutely fantastic, a flavour for everyone!! would highly recommend to anyone. My children all have very different tastes but there is something in here to suit all. Fast delivery and fantastic quality item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Broad variety of recipes for every day and occation, 25 July 2011
I love this book. It is very easy to find a recipe by using index and search by ingredient you currently have or like.
Great thing is as well different variations of the basic recipe.
Excellent book that will get you hooked on the smoothies and juices.
Strongly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 23 Jun 2012
Lots of great recipes to cater for all needs from the health conscious to the not so health conscious! I would recommend this to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant, 31 Dec 2011
arrived in good time for xmas and had plenty of good recipes in to try out in the new juicer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smoothie lover, 10 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great, 7 Nov 2013
This has lovely pictures in, and ingredients are easily bought, and easy to follow recipes.
Cannot wait to get started. I would recommend this book if you are new to doing this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for beginners in Smoothie or Juice making, 11 Oct 2013
Having just bought a Juicer & Smoothie maker, I wanted a book with lots of varied recipies to help me get to know my new gadgets and this book was exactly what I needed.
Lots of interesting recipies for all sorts of occassions.The only thing I wished it had, was some hints and tips. For instance, when using beetroot to juice, it didn't mention if the beetroot should be raw or cooked??
However, all in all, I am very pleased with this little book.

500 Juices and Smoothies
500 Juices and Smoothies by Christine Watson (Hardcover - 5 Sep 2008)
Out of stock