5.0 out of 5 stars Portugese Phrasebook
Excellent! A simple small and comprehensive guide to how to pronounce every day words. Would definitely buy other phrasebooks in the range.
Published 10 months ago by Elaine Ormond

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but some issues.
Overall, it's ok and for the price you can't grumble too much. BUT, some of the translations are probably based on one dialect as for example, one is oong, whereas down south they were more "uma".

Only small differences, but it doesnt fill with confidence but as I said, for the price it does the job.
Published 8 months ago by Miker

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful Portuguese phrase book., 4 Sep 2012
This review is from: Lonely Planet Portuguese Phrasebook & Dictionary (Lonely Planet Phrasebook: Portuguese) (Paperback)
I have recently spent several long holidays in Portugal and found this to be the best phrase book and very helpful. It even has chat up lines in it. It must be good because I left my first one on a chair in a restaurant and when I went back to get it someone had stolen it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd looked at others, 16 July 2013
This was OK but not as useful as some phrase books I've used in the past. In fact, I didn't really use it when in Portugal. I wished I'd actually gone to a bookshop and looked at different ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, 25 Oct 2013
How much can you say about a phasebook. To be honest, I learned more speaking to the people in Portugal but as I will be there on a regular basis I am sure it will come in handy.

ARRAY(0xb156424c)