on 16 March 2007
I am an expat living in Mumbai and have found this my absolute essential guide to Mumbai. We live out in the suburbs but any trip to down town this book is in my bag. We have found the reviews to be accurate, the recommended restaurants to be great and the suggested walks work out very well. The street name convertor is a big help as my born and bred Bombay driver does not know the 'new' Indian names!!!

Just for the record Chimanlals is also our favourite Mumbai shop.

I would seriously recommend this book to anyone travelling through or coming to stay in Mumbai.
on 1 January 2011
This is quite a useful guide if you are only in Mumbai for a short time. The maps are ok and it's easy to carry in your pocket - much bigger than the guides which cover a wider area.