Format: Hardcover|Change

on 13 April 2013
I was born in piemonte, a not-yet too touristy gem of a place, with hearty and amazingly tasty food. I bought this book for my mother who used to live there, in a small countryside village. She was very happy. Beautiful pictures of the region and all the typical recipes. I will be borrowing the book to use in my kitchen. I liked the book so much that I bought a second copy for a friend's birthday: she loved it.
5 stars for the book. I would however have preffered it to come wrapped in a polythene or paper/cardboard sleeve to preserve its corners during postage/wrapping so as to maintain its perfection until gifted. Good for the environment not to have it though!
on 18 March 2013
Wonderfully descriptive, tasty recipies and a real insight into the local food in Piemonte. From the northen lakes to the alpine valleys and mountainous wine growing regions it reveals all the delights of northern Italy.
on 17 December 2012
This is a wonderful book with lovely photographs and illustrations, plus some wonderful recipes, the descriptions of the towns and countryside are great.
on 13 August 2014