5.0 out of 5 stars All the information I needed to backpack around Peru!
Published on 13 Nov 2008 by Huck Finn

3.0 out of 5 stars Did the job
Published on 28 Jun 2008 by Bosh

5.0 out of 5 stars All the information I needed to backpack around Peru!, 13 Nov 2008
This review is from: Peru (Lonely Planet Country Guides) (Paperback)
I visited Peru as part of a trip around South America in the summer and took this book in my backpack. I found it to be the most valuable item in my rucksack as it told me about some great hostels, brilliant eateries, and fab sights. All the entries were very up-to-date, unlike some of the other guidebooks out there. It was easy to find the information I required and the maps were simple to use. All in all a great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 28 Jun 2008
Bosh (Newcastle Upon Tyne UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peru (Lonely Planet Country Guides) (Paperback)
Whenever I go traveling I always take a Lonely Planet with me, they are indispensable and Peru was no exception. While the book served me well and ensured my travels where well informed and trouble free.... I feel the book is not up to lonely planets usual standard, the whole book was pitched at a too negative tone, it had me thinking I would be raped/mugged/attacked every 5 mins, to the contrary I felt entirely safe for all the time I was there. Many of the prices where incorrect despite the books recent publish date, I also found the descriptions of many of the hotels to be wrong, it seemed as if they had been randomly shuffled in editing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good guide, 8 Feb 2009
This review is from: Peru (Lonely Planet Country Guides) (Paperback)
Nice book, its a little out of date (some places listed have closed or moved) but at least it will give you some ideas on where to go.

4.0 out of 5 stars peru, 21 Nov 2009
book is very good, just took longer than normal to get it - about 10 days

Peru (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
Peru (Lonely Planet Country Guides) by Rafael Wlodarski (Paperback - 1 Feb 2007)
Used & New from: £0.01