5.0 out of 5 stars We want more!, 10 Jun 2005
This review is from: Mexican Spanish (Lonely Planet Phrasebook) (Paperback)
I just want to say how pleased I am I have bought this phrasebook. I have used it on my recent visit to Mexico. It was a 'perfect companion'. The book is extremely well organised, covers what a visitor needs like food, shopping, etc. It also goes beyond what most phrasebooks have to offer. It has an unusual linguistic awareness of the language and its regional dialects. This is a taste of what could be developed into a course book on the Mexican language and its dialects. That would be most welcome. We want more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mexican spanish phrase book, 23 Jan 2008
A. Jeffery (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mexican Spanish (Lonely Planet Phrasebook) (Paperback)
I was very impressed with this little book having just returned from mexico. Alot of thought has gone into its content and layout. Its content has been divided into easy to refer to sections such as traveling,accommodation, social, restuarants, shopping etc. It explains how to pronounce the words in a way that you understand how it should sound thus giving you a good chance of being understood. I recommend this book to any one going to mexico.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mexican Spanish, 30 Jun 2011
E. Hodges (Brighton, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mexican Spanish (Lonely Planet Phrasebook) (Paperback)
This was another book that I added to my collection when I first started to learn Mexican Spanish it is
good to refer to and is easy to use,and deals with nearly all situations,ti is really excellent value for
money,again I would recomend this book

Mexican Spanish (Lonely Planet Phrasebook)
Mexican Spanish (Lonely Planet Phrasebook) by Lonely Planet (Paperback - 1 Oct 2003)
Used & New from: £0.01